Dr. Christine Charras has been a licensed
Chiropractor since 1999.
Dr. Christine Charras has been freeing people from pain in her clinic in Atlanta, GA. As a Chiropractor with experience, Dr. Christine Charras is committed to promoting the health and well being of her patients.
Dr. Charras uses a 'whole person approach' when taking care of her patients. By combining very gentle techniques such as Activator and Cox Flexion Distraction, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Charras is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- Life University School of Chiropractic, Marietta, Georgia
- Doctor of Chiropractic - graduated Cum Laude
- Life University School of Nutrition, Marietta, Georgia
- B.S. Nutrition- graduated Cum Laude
Diplomate National Board Of Chiropractic Examiners, Part I, II, III, IV
Diplomate National Board Of Chiropractic Examiners, Physiological Therapies
Diplomate State of Georgia Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Diplomate State of South Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Memberships & Associations:
- GCA - Georgia Chiropractic Association 2000-2005
- ACA - American Chiropractic Association 2006-2007
- ICPA - International Chiropractic Pediatric Association 2001-Present
- CCEP - Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practionner
- Advanced Certified Doctor in Activator Methods
- Certified Doctor in Cox Flexion Distraction Technique
- Certified Doctor in Webster Technique
- Diplomate in B.E.S.T. Bio Energetic Synchronisation Technique
- Certified in N.M.T. Neuro Muscular Technique